WARRIORCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Twolegplace: The FringesTue Aug 04, 2020 1:59 amMetzi
Estate Back FieldsTue Jul 28, 2020 7:11 amJack
The MooncaveMon Jul 13, 2020 12:06 pmMetzi
CHAPTER ONE ALLEGIANCESThu Apr 02, 2020 8:11 pmWillowstorm
DuskClan//FrostClan Border RiverThu Apr 02, 2020 7:45 pmFeather
Fire//Frost//Bright Mutual GroundMon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pmLeopardspots
DuskClan | The SkytreesSun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pmLeopardspots
WaterClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 4:01 pmJack
FrostClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:55 pmpicunicu
BrightClan | CampSun Mar 29, 2020 3:53 pmFeather
Clan Information
Season & Time of Day:
Green-leaf (Jun-Jul-Aug)
Mid-day (2-4 pm)
Chapter: One

Weather & News:
The intense Green-leaf sun bears down on the Clans in this, their darkest hour.
An earthquake has shaken the forest, destroying the territories as the Clans know it and killing dozens of cats. Forced to band together, the cats journey in search of a new home.

DuskClan

Leader: Robinstar (@Quake)
Deputies: Scorchthicket (@Feather)
Medicine cat: Tulipsnow (@Willowstorm)

Medicine apprentices:

FireClan

Leader: Finchstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Floralight (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Tanglepath (@Leopardspots)
Medicine apprentices:

WaterClan

Leader: Sharkstar (@Willowstorm)
Deputies: Rosefeather (@Metzi)
Medicine cat: Autumnsky (@Feather)

Medicine apprentices: Sunshadow (@Jack), Peachpaw (@Daisyleap)

BrightClan

Leader: Stagstar (@Leopardspots)
Deputies: Cricketsong (@Daisy)
Medicine cat:
Medicine apprentices:

FrostClan

Leader: Poolstar (@Feather)
Deputies: Wolfwatcher (@Jack)
Medicine cat: Quartzshine (@Metzi)
Medicine apprentices:
Forum Affiliates

Warrior Cats: Untold Tales

For queries about becoming a site affiliate, private message Willow and they will get back to you ASAP :)
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
Top posters
Shadowfrost (18799)
18799 Posts - 17%
Davewing (17943)
17943 Posts - 16%
Willowstorm (16423)
16423 Posts - 15%
Spottedleaf (13960)
13960 Posts - 13%
Cynderfeather (11797)
11797 Posts - 11%
Leopardspots (7726)
7726 Posts - 7%
Daisyleap (6537)
6537 Posts - 6%
Quake (6480)
6480 Posts - 6%
Twistedheart (5088)
5088 Posts - 5%
Aquastar (4828)
4828 Posts - 4%

Go down
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The Mooncave Empty The Mooncave

Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:46 pm
The Mooncave is located up a narrow, steep path that edges the side of the river; the fall can be deadly if a misstep is placed, however by natural wind, the path has been widened over the moons. At the end of this path is the ivy-hidden clearing and entrance to a cave, where a light seems to glisten even in the darkness.

Inside the Mooncave is a haven, which was once thought about to be FrostClan's camp. The walls are lined with ledges and hollows, and the rarest of herbs can be found in its shelters. A stream runs through the middle of the cave which seems to mirror the river of the territories, and in the spot where the Gathering Island would be is a large, clear stone, that sparkles brightly as the moon hits it.

Medicine cats are encouraged to either touch their nose to the stone or drink water before sleeping to meet with SoulClan.

Medicine cat meeting rules:
- This territory is obviously sacred. If you wish for your cat to come here, please contact me first!
- Obviously, don't spam or anything.

Note for roleplayers: If your character is dreaming, please use italics to indicate.

Last edited by Willowstorm on Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

The Mooncave Empty Re: The Mooncave

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:10 pm
Sharktooth padded towards the Mooncave, keenly aware of the water bashing the cliffs below but sighing in relief when the ivy-hidden clearing opened. SoulClan, please speak to us, he vowed.

Tulipsnow's ears pricked, the gentle trickle of water from the Mooncave stream a much more welcoming noise than the rumbling earth and crashing waves had been.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Hawksky let out a breath of awe stepping into the cave. "I feel like I hear...everything," he muttered.
Fallowpaw trotted nervously into the cave, feeling the cool stone under her paws.

Snailnose set down Toadkit as they entered the cave, the muscles around her jaw too tight to carry him further.
Marshfeather twitched his whiskers nervously at the sound of echoing...wind? Water? Voices?

Erminepaw felt a shudder go down her spine. I feel like I'm being watched...
Mapleglow stepped into the Mooncave, grateful for a safe place to sleep.
Feather
Feather
Ridiculously Awesome Supporter

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:24 pm
Poolstar padded to the familiar territory, swallowing as flashbacks of her nine lives ceremony flashed through her head. She sighed deeply, leading the three clans through. 

Risingscorch relaxed somewhat, keeping Iriskit and Flurrykit in his jaws while padding beside Mapleglow. A sense of minor relief trickled through his veins. 

Willowpaw and Driftpaw were walking side-by-side, with Willowpaw having Fallowpaw on her other side. She perked up when she spotted the Mooncave and heard the trickling of the stream. 

Autumnsky surged forward after passing Laurelkit to Poolstar once the leader gestured for her to go ahead. 

Scorchthicket visibly relaxed, but his grief remained strong as he glanced to the kit he was holding. She had fallen asleep, exhausted from crying over her sister and parents.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:52 am
Coalpaw kept his gaze on the ground as he walked onto the territory, too afraid to snap at anyone lest he look up.

Bramblepaw followed his mentor, silent. He didn't feel anything, though he knew his family was gone.

Sunshadow padded behind Autumnsky, looking around in guilty nostalgia.

Spiderleap followed Sharktooth, looking around at the other cats.
Metzi
Metzi

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:59 am
Flickerlight stopped with Risingscorch and Mapleglow. "Thank you," he murmured. He hadn't even been fast enough to save his own kits, let alone his mate.

Quartzshine followed Poolstar at her side. He looked over the familiar haven, and then at the exhausted, battered cats. It was horrible. He never even thought this could happen in thousands of moons.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:13 am
Adderfang and Emberpaw both felt relief wash over them as they entered the Mooncave. They sat down to share tongues.

Peachpaw sighed, taking in the beauty of the Mooncave. She felt her vision slowly returning, even though it was still quite blurry. She rested her head on Sunshadow's shoulder. "Thank you," she murmured, knowing that she could've died if he wasn't there to help her.
Scorpionbite took a deep breath, brushing her tail over Spiderleap's back. "Are you good?" she asked him, remembering how she had to shove him out of camp after he had took a nasty stumble.

Glasspaw padded behind the rest of the group, looking around for his mother. "Glowingstride? Has anyone seen her?" he called, not directing the question to anyone in particular but hoping someone would answer with good news.
Softpetal gazed at the scenery, mesmerized by the beauty and almost forgetting all that had happened, simply being swept into the Mooncave.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:30 am
Spiderleap stilled at the she-cat's touch. "I-" and he remembered what his father had told him. Be strong. Suddenly, he smiled lightly, albeit forcefully. "Yeah. I'm good. You shouldn't have helped me though, you could've gotten hurt," he curled his tail around her.

Sunshadow pressed his nose into Peachpaw's fur. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:00 am
Scorpionbite shrugged nonchalantly. "I can't leave my Clan behind," she smirked, puffing out her chest. "But, you also fell, like, right on top of me. So I kind of had to do something." she chuckled.

Peachpaw nodded frantically. "Yes, yes, I'm fine," she rubbed her head against his cheek for a moment before looking around at all the cats huddled together in the Mooncave. "We should see if anyone has been injured."
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:19 am
Robinstar padded into the Mooncave, looking around as memories of the last time she'd come here came to mind. Less stressful times. Well, sort of, at least. She closed her eyes for a moment, then quickly opened them again. Move, Robinstar. She searched for any of the other leaders, trying to work out who had made it.

Glowingstride followed the others into the Mooncave, eyes wide. She heard Glasspaw and nearly cried out, eyes wide as she searched for him, and running over as soon as she noticed him. "Are you okay? Have you seen your siblings? Stormlotus?" she asked, getting as close to her kit as possible and wrapping her tail around him.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 am
Glasspaw looked up, eyes shining at the sight of his mother. He pushed his head into her chest, breathing heavily. "No..." he sighed at her question, remembering the horrid sight of Crisppaw being crushed by a boulder, the look of horror painted in Aurapaw's eyes as she lay still on the ground. "They didn't make it." he suppressed a sob, wrapping his tail tightly around Glowingstride and taking in her scent, silently thanking SoulClan that he still had his mother.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:00 am
Risingscorch simply nodded to Flickerlight and set the two she-kits down. "A queen from WaterClan might still be nursing," he mewed, then looked to Mapleglow. He regretted asking before it even left his muzzle. "Are you producing milk yet, Mapleglow?"

Poolstar padded over to Robinstar, face grim. "It looks like Turtlestar didn't make it," she mewed softly, looking around at all the exhausted cats. She sighed heavily. "Hopefully SoulClan will send the medicine cats a sign," she added, then went over to Briarstem, relieved her kit survived. She bumped her head gently against her daughter's shoulder. 

Willowpaw curled up immediately, spotting Emberpaw and letting out a relieved sigh. Both of her siblings had made it out. She looked to Fallowpaw and gestured for her sister to join her. 

Scorchthicket looked around with a helpless look on his features. When he spotted Snailnose, he hesitantly padded over. "Snailnose, right?" He asked after setting Kitekit at his paws. "I hate to ask, but could Kitekit sleep with you and your kits? Her parents and sister didn't make it." 

Laurelkit looked up from where she was by her mother, looking between the DuskClan deputy and the sleeping she-kit. 

Autumnsky went to her apprentices, feeling much like a mother reuniting with her lost kits. She let out a relieved sob and nuzzled them both. 

Driftpaw stayed pressed close to Swanpaw, staring blankly at the wall of the Mooncave.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 am
Sharktooth did a count of his cats, sighing when he realised there were so few, and padded over to Poolstar and Robinstar enough to catch their conversation. "She died protecting our Clan," he mewed firmly. "She wouldn't have wanted it any other way."

Toadkit looked up at Snailnose, then at the sleeping kit. "Kitekit?" he asked softly.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:32 am
Kitekit peeled her eyes open and blinked at the WaterClan cats, glancing around reflexively for her family. She rested her head on her paws again when she remembered. "I'm Kitekit," she mewed quietly. 

Poolstar nodded to Sharktooth. "I'm sure," she mewed lightly.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:59 pm
Snailnose nodded weakly. She was too tired to speak, too tired to think. She curled her tail around the kits, nodding off into sleep.

Marshfeather numbly lay on the stone. My family... he shook his head, trying to push away thoughts of the wave.

Mapleglow nodded. "My kits should be due within the quarter moon," she mumbled sadly, settling onto the smooth stone.

Erminepaw trotted to a secluded corner of the cave, curling into a tight ball of soft, white fur.

Fallowpaw padded to Willowpaw's side and curled up next to her sister with a heavy sigh.

Hawksky settled onto the stone looking bashfully at his paws waiting to see whether Tulipsnow would lie next to him.
Feather
Feather

Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:31 pm
Risingscorch lied down next to his mate, curling around her. "I'll protect you and our kits, Mapleglow," he whispered and groomed her pretty fur, laying his tail over her. She and their kits were all he had left. 

Kitekit curled up with Toadkit, Laurelkit, and Snailnose, squeezing her eyes shut as she drifted back off to sleep.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:02 pm
Sootpaw shook out his fur, careful not to hit anyone else, and padded over to the other DuskClan apprentices. "Any room for me?" he joked weakly.

Tulipsnow moved over to her leader. "We need to find FireClan and BrightClan."
Sharktooth nodded in agreement with the medicine cat. "We're exhausted, though. I'd send WaterClan warriors but I think..." he drifted off, motioning to how the cats were settling in the relative safety of the cave. "Besides, it's raining now."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:19 pm
Fallowpaw nodded sleepily, scooting over a bit.

Hawksky let out a sigh and rested his chin on the cool stone, drifting off to sleep.

Mapleglow nuzzled against her mate's head with a purr.
Metzi
Metzi

Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:25 am
Basilpaw sat pressed up against Sootpaw. He felt numb to his surroundings, and the noises were only a buzz.

Flickerlight nodded. He pulled his three mewling kits close. They had already been through so much, and they weren't even a day old. He had to keep them safe.

Larchmask scanned the groups, looking for any familiar faces of older cats. He saw none. His heart sinking, he laid down alone, fluffing up his fur. The normal warmth of his friends, Mistypad, Dustmask, were gone.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:58 am
Emberpaw wrapped his tail around his siblings, painting a weak smile onto his face. "I'm so glad both of you are okay." he sighed, stretching out and tucking his paws in.

Peachpaw nuzzled Autumnsky, a wave of exhaustion finally overtaking her. "Are you doing alright?" she asked her mentor, although all she really wanted to do was sleep for days now.
Quake
Quake
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:05 am
Robinstar nodded, making a noise of agreement and flicking her tail from side to side once. "I'm sorry for your loss," she said to Sharktooth, then looked around to see if her friend had made it. She didn't really want to know if she hadn't, actually.

Glowingstride ran her tail along Glasspaw's back, sitting him down and tucking him in next to her. "We'll be okay. We'll make it through, right? I know we can," she told him, shaking her head. What had happened here?
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 pm
Tulipsnow's ears flicked. "Coldfoot is dead, most of our Clans area dead, and you're just going to sit there? We could help FireClan and BrightClan!"
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:48 pm
Fallowpaw blinked affectionately at Emberpaw, eyes fluttering closed as she placed her head on the ground and began to drift off.
Feather
Feather

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:01 pm
Poolstar breathed out a heavy sigh and nodded. "You're right," she meowed and straightened up, "I'll bring four cats and we'll go searching. We've lost enough as is. Those who think they can stand against the rain as we go down the cliffs, then again as we go back up, you'll be with me."
Metzi
Metzi

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:23 am
Quartzshine stood. He was exhausted, but he owed at least that much to the clans. If he couldn't save his own friends, he could save the friends of others. He padded forward. "I'll go," he declared, forcing his voice to be steady.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:54 am
Softpetal took a deep breath, padding over to Poolstar. She had lost most of her family, and decided that she needed to be brave and help her Clan, and others. "I can go, too," she meowed, flicking her ears. She offered a small smile to Quartzshine, vowing that she would do her best to protect him and the rest of the search party.

Glasspaw nodded, softly purring as he nuzzled into Glowingstride's fur. "We'll be fine," he murmured. "I know it."

Emberpaw ran his tongue over Fallowpaw's forehead before doing the same as her, dropping his head to the ground and pressing his paws over his eyes.
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:00 am
Opalfrost looked up to her leader. "I can go as well," she shook out her cold fur. While her adrenaline had worn off, she wasn't as tired as she thought she should be.

Sunshadow pressed his nose to Autumnsky's shoulder. "We should go check the other cats," he whispered.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:41 pm
Hailfeather dipped his head. "If you need me, I can go too."

Sharktooth brightened. "Great."
Feather
Feather

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:15 pm
"They might have kits with them, or injured cats. We can help them up the mountain but all the medicine cats must stay here. You're too important to risk right now," Poolstar mewed and waved her tail, sending a glance to Sharktooth. She softened. "You're exhausted, as is your clan. Stay with them, Sharktooth. Softpetal, Hailfeather, Opalfrost, and Risingscorch, come on." The leader waved her tail and walked out, Risingscorch licking his mate's ear before following. 

Autumnsky nodded to Sunshadow and moved to her paws. What was going to happen to them all? She looked throughout the Mooncave, as if it would provide the unseen answers.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:23 pm
Softpetal nodded softly, padding after Poolstar and sending a silent prayer to SoulClan that nobody else would get hurt.

Peachpaw prodded Autumnsky. "I'm going to go around and check if anyone is severely injured." she declared, most of her vision returning. Although she was quite tired, she needed to make sure nobody would die overnight from hidden injuries. The Clans needed as many warriors as they could in these tough times.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:45 pm
Mapleglow looked after Risingscorch, anxiety clutching her. Please come back safe.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:32 am
Quartzshine dipped his head, stepping back to watch his leader and the patrol leave. He turned around and scanned the cats. There were definitely some injuries, but how could he treat them? A lot of cats, especially the numerous surviving apprentices, were obviously in shock. If only he had thyme... He made a mental note to go out in the morning to find some. But, there was some dock in a few clusters near the cave entrance. That would do for now. He padded over to it and bit off a few leaves. Quartzshine looked up and announced, "If any cats have injuries, come over here and I'll see what I can do."
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:18 am
Lichenpaw hesitated from her spot near the cave wall. "I can't move very well," she called to the medicine cat, aware that everyone else around her was starting to sleep.
Metzi
Metzi

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:23 am
Quartzshine turned towards the apprentice. He picked up the leaves and hurried over. "Okay. So what's wrong? Is there pain or stiffness?" He dropped the leaves.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:32 am
Lichenpaw sat up, holding her right foreleg a little awkwardly. "I wrenched my shoulder while we were running," she mewed a little sheepishly.

Tulipsnow padded over to Hawksky, frustrated that nobody was really talking about the big issues, and lay down beside him. At least Coldfoot knew he'd leave me with a good friend.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:12 pm
Hawksky rolled over a little, pressing his side to Tulipsnow with a purr, then drifted off to sleep.

Erminepaw watched Lichenpaw with concern, tail twitching.
Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:01 pm
Poolstar arrived with the others in tow, shaking out her soaked fur and gesturing for the others to go on in as she padded inside. 

Littledawn went quickly inside, relaxing when she lied down and Risingscorch placed Havenkit by her body, the ginger tom shivering and curling closer to his mother in an attempt to soak up what warmth he could. Risingscorch, on the other hand, went immediately to Mapleglow, rasping his tongue over her ear. 

Timberblaze looked around tiredly, finding a far corner and curling up there with his tail over his nose. 

Nightbrook followed suit, padding inside with Rowanscar trailing not far behind her. 

Willowpaw looked tiredly up at the arriving cats, stretching out and moving to her paws to see if she knew any of the ones walking in.
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:19 pm
Stagshade walked near the front of the BrightClan group, looking around nervously as he entered the Mooncave. He wasn't supposed to be here, not yet. Snowystar still had most of her lives, he had never expected to even see the day she died.

Flamepaw stumbled into the Mooncave, exhausted. He caught a familiar scent and perked up. "Willowpaw?"

Tanglepath's gaze raked over the cats sleeping in the Mooncave. None of them seemed terribly injured at least, so moving forward wouldn't be too difficult.

Martenstrike settled down in a spot near Littledawn, looking around vigilantly at the other Clan cats.

Mapleglow purred, bumping her muzzle against his cheek. "You're soaked to the bone," she mumbled affectionately, "You'll get a cough if you don't warm up."
Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:46 pm
Willowpaw perked up, amber eyes widening. "Flamepaw!" She whisper yelled, weaving through the resting cats to meet up with the BrightClan apprentice, stopping before him. She glanced around, unable to see any of his brothers aside from Cedarpaw. 

Autumnsky glanced up to meet Tanglepath's eyes, rising to her paws. She was exhausted, but her clan still needed her, and who knew what shape BrightClan and FireClan were in. She padded over, offering a weak purr of greeting. 

Littledawn leaned back against Martenstrike, head resting on his back as she waited for Hailfeather to bring over Melodykit, mumbling, "Get some sleep, Martenstrike." 

Risingscorch yawned and nodded while plopping down behind his mate, curling protectively around her while a purr rumbled in his throat.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:05 pm
Tulipsnow didn't move from her comfortable position, but opened one eye. That looks like Tanglepath, thank SoulClan.

Sharktooth stood, exhaustion clear from his gaze but dipped his head to Finchstar and Stagshade in greeting. It seemed Snowystar had been caught in the tragedy too. She was so young still...

Hailfeather placed Melodykit down beside Littledawn, padding over to where his Clanmates were already clustered together.

Swanpaw tucked her tail tighter around herself, the gentle but chilling wind enough to ache her down to her bones.

Feather
Feather

Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:04 pm
Scorchthicket forced himself onto aching paws, looking over the arriving cats. He didn't see Snowystar, Tawnyspots, or any of the BrightClan medicine cats. FireClan, he noticed, had lost Feathercrest, Gullpaw, and Glowingstream. His heart sank and he dipped his head as he thought of Tigerstorm and Coldfoot from his own clan. Padding forward, he nodded a greeting to Finchstar and Stagshade. 

Littledawn wrapped her tail around her kits after purring her thanks to Hailfeather, settling down against Martenstrike and drifting off mere moments later. 

Driftpaw looked to his sister and scooted closer, curling up right by her. "We'll be okay," he mewed quietly to her, though he didn't quite believe it himself. 

Poolstar watched as the surviving cats settled and curled up together. She looked to the remaining leaders and deputies, ears pinned to her head. "So many young cats have experienced something they never should have," she whispered, voice thick with grief as she stared at Briarstem, chest tight with just the thought of losing her daughter.
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Forum Overseer
Forum Overseer

Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:38 am
Melodykit gazed at the Mooncave in awe, prodding Littledawn's paw. "Pretty," she mewed, turning around and stumbling over her own paws as she tried to take in all of her new surroundings.

Cricketsong padded into the Mooncave, feeling more exhausted than she had ever felt in her entire life. She watched Stagshade and smiled, knowing that he would be a great leader after Snowystar's tragic death.

Softpetal took a deep breath, dipping her head to Poolstar before finding a secluded corner and curling up into a ball. She still kept her eyes open, in hopes that Sunsplash was near.
Metzi
Metzi

Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:05 am
Quartzshine paid little attention to BrightClan and FireClan's arrival. Instead he examined Lichenpaw. "That looks painful," he murmured. Dock wouldn't help this, so he would go out for tansy, comfrey, and thyme in the morning. "Well, until I have the right herbs, all you can do is try not to put weight on it, okay? And you don't have to be embarrassed," he added, noticing her awkward look. "We all were scared, and it was easy to trip or get caught." Quartzshine blinked at the small cat. He was too scared to save his clan...
Jack
Jack
Staff
Staff

Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:44 am
Cedarpaw looked towards his brother and the she-cat, smirking and deciding to give them some privacy. He plopped down where he was, intending to get some well-needed sleep. As his eyes closed though, the memories of his siblings getting eaten by the wave made him snap back to attention.

Coalpaw glanced at the pair, pushing down the bubble of jealousy that rose within him. He shifted on his paws and rose to go find some of the other apprentices.

Sunshadow followed his mentor forwards, nodding in greeting to the newcomers.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 am
Lichenpaw's whiskers twitched. "Thanks," she mewed a little stiffly.

Finchstar nodded, pushing away thoughts of his own Clan. "We need to stick together," he mewed firmly. "SoulClan must have saved the Mooncave for us." 
Sharktooth tilted his head. "I can't say I've ever been here, but it doesn't look anything special with so many cats here."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:41 pm
"Hey," Flamepaw mewed, giving a pained grin.

Stagshade gave a solemn nod to Sharktooth and the other leaders. "It gives me comfort to sleep under SoulClan's watch at least," he sighed.
Feather
Feather

Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:01 pm
Willowpaw granted the tom an apologetic look, bumping her head against his shoulder. "Hey. You can sleep next to me and my siblings if you want," she mewed softly, ears pinned back to her head. She couldn't imagine what it would be like if she'd lost Emberpaw and Fallowpaw. 

"If we're lucky, they'll tell us what to do next," Poolstar mewed, looking to the top of the cave. "We should rest and discuss in the morning. It does us no good to decide anything while our clans are exhausted."
Leopardspots
Leopardspots
Forum Storyteller
Forum Storyteller

Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:15 pm
Flamepaw looked back to Cedarpaw, beckoning his brother to join him and the DuskClan apprentices.

Stagshade nodded, settling onto the smooth stone floor.
Feather
Feather

Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:19 pm
Willowpaw lead the two over to Fallowpaw and Emberpaw, dropping back into place by her sister and looking up at the two BrightClan apprentices. She was exhausted, but wanted to make sure they were comfortable too before she went to sleep.

Poolstar followed suit, curling up on the stone floor and resting her head on her paws. Her eyes closed, a yawn escaping her before she drifted off.
Willowstorm
Willowstorm
Head Admin/Creator
Head Admin/Creator

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:41 am
Finchstar twitched as he slept, feeling a slight breeze brush over him and someone's tail flicking at his face. He opened one eye to tell whoever it was to stop, but his jaw dropped as he realised where he was. 
Sharktooth was already looking around, amazed at the scenery. "Is this..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum